This Service is owned and operated by Gaygenda.
Where we use the term “Service” we mean any website, mobile site, app, application, and/or another service, regardless of how distributed, transmitted, published, or broadcast and any related pages and Content, under our control.
Where we refer to “Content” we mean all content, information, and material, including software, technology, text, links, posts, messages, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, games, and all audiovisual or other material available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers, or by you, and/or other users or third parties.
You understand and agree that we may add to or change these terms and conditions at any time. New terms and conditions are effective immediately upon posting to the Service. Your continued use of the Service shall constitute on-going acceptance of these terms and conditions, as updated from time-to-time.
None of the contents on Gaygenda reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form without prior written permission from the publishers.
Gaygenda will not tolerate any threatening nor abusive comments. Comments may be moderated by Gaygenda and any comments that do not abide by our values will be removed at our discretion.
The Service may include links to services supplied by or operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Gaygenda does not control these services and cannot be held responsible for its content, functionality, or legality. The data that these third parties may collect from you is not under the control of Gaygenda – we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure of any information those services may collect.
The Service may also include certain features, functionality, and/or content that may be hosted, administered, supplied by, or operated by third-party service providers, such as social, community, and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, blogs, auctions, shopping, payment processing. These service providers may require that you agree to their additional terms, conditions, contracts, agreements, and/or rules. Your compliance with any such additional terms, conditions, contracts, agreements, and/or rules is solely your responsibility and will have no effect on your continuing obligation to comply with these terms and conditions. Gaygenda specifically disclaims any and all liability in connection with the acts or omissions of such third party service providers.
Gaygenda offers three membership tiers: Free, Monthly, and Yearly. Free is a tier that creates a login for the website and grants access to member only posts. The two paid membership levels (Monthly and Yearly) entitle the user to specific privileges. Gaygenda reserves the right to cancel user memberships if the user is unable to abide by our terms and conditions. In this case, the user’s subscription will be canceled.
The payment provider gateways used in account creation are Paypal, Stripe, and Credit Card. If a payment fails, your payment method will be tried 3 additional times before contacting you.
Gaygenda reserves the right to dispense refunds at its discretion. To request a refund, please contact email@example.com with your reasoning. If approved, Gaygenda may be able to provide a refund on a case-by-case basis.
Access to Gaygenda's Google Drive is contingent on a user's membership on this website. All memberships (Free, Monthly, Yearly) are granted access to the Drive.
Google Form Drive Sign Up
Submitting our Google Form titled "Join Gaygenda & Access The Drive", or any variation thereof to access the Drive, is an acknowledgement of the Guidelines and Terms of Drive access:
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards others’ viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
- Gatekeep or exclude individuals from joining the community; all who are respectful of others are welcome.
- By submitting this Google Form, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above. Additionally, you are acknowledge that you will be subscribed to Gaygenda's member-only newsletter magazine and granted access to the member Drive.
- The Service reserves the right to remove, repurpose, and delete any user and their content from the Google Drive at our discretion.
Cookies and More
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use gaygenda.org if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Gaygenda, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on gaygenda.org. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from gaygenda.org for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from gaygenda.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from gaygenda.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from gaygenda.org
- Redistribute content from gaygenda.org
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Gaygenda, Inc., its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Gaygenda, Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Gaygenda, Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Gaygenda, Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Gaygenda, Inc.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Gaygenda, Inc.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Gaygenda, Inc.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on Gaygenda. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on Gaygenda. No link(s) that appear on Gaygenda may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of links from Gaygenda
If you find any link on Gaygenda that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on Gaygenda is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Gaygenda and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.